Thursday, June 17, 2010

What My Child is Reading



Thing 1 is currently reading Mary Pope Osborne's Dinosaurs Before Dark, from the Magic Tree House series. I only checked out one of the books to begin with because I was unsure of how receptive he would be, but he seems to REALLY like it, so I am going to see if I can't get ahold of the next few books in the series from the library for him. :)

So next week will probably have many more books added to it.
(and I tried to find a good picture but failed miserably...)

See what other children are reading at Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns :)

1 comment:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Thanks for joining WMCIR! We also enjoyed Dinosaurs After Dark here, and the second book about castles. The third book about mommies proved to be too scary for my 3 year old, and I was annoyed that it involved ghosts. Not that the rest of the book is realistic, but still...