Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday

You may have noticed I've been participating in a lot of memes.  And it could be annoying to you.  Too bad ;) 


I have been wanting to share this picture, and just came across the meme Sweet Shot Tuesday over at Life With My 3 Boybarians and decided it was as good a time as any.

This picture was a once in a lifetime moment of all three younglings in the house "relaxing".  About 2 seconds later everything had gone insane again and the moment was lost forever.  Except for this picture.  :)

Take a look at other sweet shots (taken much nicer than mine lol) over Life With My 3 Boybarians

Sweet Shot Day

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL they just look plum wore out in that photo. Looks can be deceiving huh? They were probably quietly planning their next tour of destruction.

Heather said...

I just love that warm spot the sun creates when it shines through the window:) I am glad they all got to take advantage of it! Simple pleasures...

Thanks for sharing!

The Hill Hangout said...

Priceless shot! Thanks for sharing.

Glennda said...

I love this shot! It reminds me of the Golden Retriever we had growing up, wish I could find a dog like that for my kids!

Unknown said...

Don't you love those fleeting moments when everyone is happy and calm? : )

I find that my readers don't mind if I do lots of memes because I stay interesting : ) At least I don't think they mind!

Here is to hoping you have many more moments of relative peace this summer : )

Christi said...

Great Shot! I just love those rare quiet moments. You'll always be able to look back at that picture and reassure yourself that they are quiet sometimes. LOL