Monday, June 21, 2010

Stitching, Sketching, Scrapping Sunday

I know it's not actually Sunday now, but I was busy yesterday hanging out with Link ♥  It was his first Father's Day since becoming a biological father :)

Anyway, here is Stitching, Sketching Scrapping Sunday hosted by Mama Manuscripts! (at a new location too!)

This (don't mind the background) is a hat I made and mailed off a few months ago to a really good friend of mine who was getting ready to have her first baby!  It's made with Red Heart yarn and the colors were chosen based on an outfit she had gotten that was just ridiculously adorable :)

I posted an older picture because I didn't really do much in the way of crafting this past week.  It's been really hot and our A/C is broken so working with yarn is not high up there on my list of things to do ;)

Have you been somewhat more productive in the crafting this week?  Then link up over at Mama Manuscripts!

No comments: