Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm Back!

After spending a lovely two weeks in Maine with my family, including Christmas and participating in my sister's wedding, I am now back. During our trip up there we encountered the big blizzard on the east coast, and ended up having to stay the night partway up. Then we had to cut it a day short so that we would miss the storm hitting the New England area TODAY. BAH!

Thing 1's kilt came out AWESOME and he behaved wonderfully throughout the ceremony and afterwards. He remained sitting until I told him it was ok to get up and play with the other kids, a couple of whom were a bit more rambunctious than they probably should have been (pushing, screaming, yelling, running...).
There is my handsome little 5 year old!

Once Link gets his tush out of bed, we have to go get some groceries, and will also likely be picking up the rest of what I need to get Thing 1's workboxes set up. Exciting!

Also while we were in Maine, we purchased a Wii and the Wii Fit Plus set. I love it. It may not be super intense workouts, but since I am breastfeeding, I can't really overdo it anyway. Plus it's fun.

Ever want to see a puggle run fast and scale furniture better than a cat? Release a 40+ pound basset puppy behind them. Impa-puppy spent most of the trip staying on the back of the couch and chair.

Now back to trying to get Link to wake up...

No comments: