Thursday, October 29, 2009

Owwww

Tonight while still putting off the majority of my cleaning because Thing 2 will NOT sleep when I need him too for more than 10 minutes, I decided to do m initial test for the 200 Sit-Up Training Program. Then I decided for some INSANE reason, I would also do the 100 Push-Up Training Program and the 200 Squats Training Program at the same time. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I promise.

Well, my abs feel fine. My arms and shoulders feel fine. So I made it through the sit ups and push ups without too much trouble. My LEGS on the other hand...

Just OW.

And for the record, I did horribly on all of them. But that's the whole point of these challenges: to get better. Right?

In other news, Thing 1 decided tonight that I would not be reading to him. He called Link to read to him instead. The current theory for reasoning is that he's trying to get us to alternate. If he asks for Link next time, we know that's not the case. (sometimes I can't do it because Thing 2 wants me and only me and wants me NOW)

No comments: