Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good Bumps in the Road

I've been trying to get Thing 1's things chosen for homeschooling. I have run into a predicament: what do you use for reading instruction with a child who can already read?

Six months ago, this wouldn't have been an issue. I would've just gotten a phonics program and done it. However, he is to the point where he reads things over my shoulder while I'm on the computer (a habit I am trying to break, I can't stand him being right there when I'm trying to read something, now I know why my parents always got on me about doing it)

Thing 2's sleep patterns have gotten a touch more normal. Now he just goes to sleep whenever Daddy goes to work and when it's nighttime. Makes for relatively quiet days for me :) MY sleep schedule is a nightmare in itself, but at least the boys are sleeping ;)

No comments: