Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mid July Already?!

Can you believe we're already over halfway through JULY?!  The busy fall and winter is rapidly approaching and I want time to slow down juuuuuust a little bit so I can get my head on straight first.

September 2nd is Thing 2's first birthday.  We still haven't entirely figured out what we're doing yet, or what day or anything (since his birthday is on a Thursday) but we still have time for that, right?

Sometime the end of August/Beginning of September I have a wonderful friend visiting with her family (including her little baby  *squee*) in the area.

October is when my sister has her birthday (anything being sent to her has to be sent early, since it has to travel internationally!) and Link has his birthday.  Link never wants to do anything special for his birthday >.<

November is when my mom's birthday and Thanksgiving are (both around the same part of the month).  Hopefully this year I remember to send her a birthday card... We have done Thanksgiving at my mother-in-law's house the last couple years, so while I don't have to worry about cooking a turkey (can you imagine my scatter brained self trying to cook a turkey?) I should probably make something to take ;)

Then December hits like a ton of bricks.  Both of Link's brothers have their birthdays, Thing 1 turns 6 this year, I turn 26 this year, and then there is a small time to take a breath before Christmas actually hits.  And New Year's.  (and my baby sister's first anniversary!).


I want my beginning of the year back.

Wait...

No I don't.  We MOVED a few months ago.  I don't want to go through THAT again!

No comments: